Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera w/EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 is STM Lens + EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 is STM Lens + 2X 64GB Memory + Case + Filters + Tripod + More (35pc Bundle)
(as of May 11,2023 16:12:25 UTC – Details)
Manufacturer Included Items
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Canon LP-E12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 875mAh)
- Canon Battery Charger LC-E12 for Battery Pack LP-E12
- Canon R-F-4 Camera Cover (Body Cap) for EOS M Mirrorless Camera
- Canon EM-200DB Neck Strap
- Terminal Cover
- Canon E-49 Lens Cap
- Canon EB Rear Lens Dust Cap for EF-M Lenses Bundle Added Items
- 2 PC Transcend 64GB High Speed Class 10 SD Memory Cards
- 50 Inch Tripod
- Camera Gadget Bag
- 49mm Ultra Violet (UV) Filter
- 49mm Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter
- 49mm Fluorescent (FLD) Filter
- 49mm .43 Wide Angle Lens Attachment
- 49mm 2.2x Telephoto Lens Attachment
- 49mm Tulip Hood
- Spare High Capacity Battery
- Slave Flash
- DSLR Camera Wrist Grip
- HDMI Video Cable
- Memory Card Wallet
- Camera Maintenance Kit
A standard zoom covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives, the graphite EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon offers a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range when used with APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras.
Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the black EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device. Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.