2 Ways to Book Bangalore Metro Ticket via WhatsApp
After the launch of Facial Scanning at Airports, in an attempt to further ease out the travel of Bangaloreans, the city’s Metro trains now support QR Tickets. If you reside in, recently moved in, or even visiting Banglore, here is how you can easily book a metro ticket for Bangalore Metro via WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can also visit our article to book Uber Cabs Using WhatsApp.
Methods to Book Bangalore Metro Ticket on WhatsApp
In this read, we will discuss the two ways to book your Banglore Metro Tickets, one via WhatsApp. You can check out our dedicated articles for Delhi Metro and Hyderabad Metro ticket booking.
Via BMRCL WhatsApp ChatBot
These are the easy ways by which you can book metro tickets via WhatApp while you’re in Bengaluru.
1. Save the Bengaluru WhatsApp number, i.e., +91 8105556677 in your contacts or click this link.
2. Send a Hi or Hello on WhatsApp and choose your language when prompted.
3. Now, tap the QR Tickets option from the chat menu options.
4. Next, tap on the Buy Ticket button.
5. Here, choose your starting station. To do so, you can either share your location, type the station name or choose from the station’s list.
6. Similarly, now choose your destination station.
7. It will send you your ticket summary, tap on Proceed to continue.
8. Once everything is done, complete the online payment and pay via UPI or other payment methods.
9. After payment completion, your QR code ticket will be sent to you.
Now, you can scan the QR code ticket at the station’s AFC gate to board your Bengaluru Metro train.
Via QR Code at the Station
Another way to get the QR ticket for Bengaluru Metro is from the station itself. You can also scan the QR Code present at the station to book your metro tickets.
1. Go to the nearest ticket counter at the station.
2. Ask for WhatsApp QR Code at the help desk.
3. Scanning the QR code will open the same WhatsApp chat we mentioned in the previous step. You can follow the same steps to continue booking your tickets.
Q: Can I book Bengaluru Metro Ticket from Paytm and PhonePe?
A: No, as of now, Paytm and PhonePe do not allow you to book the Bengaluru metro tickets from the app. Only Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, and Mumbai Metro are supported.
Q: How to Book Bengaluru Metro Ticket via WhatsApp?
A: We have shared the dedicated guide to booking Bengaluru Metro QR Ticket from WhatsApp, you can follow the steps above to learn about the easy process.
Wrapping Up: Book Bangalore Metro Ticket on WhatsApp
These are the two ways to easily book Bangalore metro tickets via WhatsApp. We hope the article helped you achieve the same. If you found this guide useful, share it with your friends, and check out more tech tips and tricks linked below. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks, and follow us on social media.
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.