Generate Music in Any Singer’s Voice Using ChatGPT AI [In 4 Steps]
There are a bunch of web apps that let you create music but how about you can make music voiced by your favorite artist? Yes, you can do this using AI tools and the results are excellent. Such AI tools allow you to generate music in the voice of various famous rappers and singers provided. All it requires is just a couple of essential steps to generate a piece of music using ChatGPT 3. Don’t worry we have this guide to help you with steps and generate music in your favorite singer’s voice using AI.
Steps to Generate AI Music Using ChatGPT
As mentioned before, there are four steps to generate music in a famous singer’s voice using AI. The first is to generate lyrics for a song using ChatGPT. Next, is to generate vocals for those lyrics in a singer’s voice, and then we will create background music to go with those vocals. Finally, we will combine the vocals with the background music to make it into a song.
Step 1- Generate Song Lyrics Using ChatGPT
First, let’s generate lyrics for your song using MusicStar AI. It does most of the job for us except for joining the vocals and music together. Here’s the step-by-step guide for generating lyrics using ChatGPT.
1. Visit the MusicStar website on a web browser.
2. Sign up for this website or log in to your existing account.
3. On the home screen, switch to the Lyrics tab.
4. Fill in the Genre, Artist, and Title as per your preference and click Generate.
5. In a few seconds the AI will generate the lyrics. Copy these lyrics and move on to the next step.
You can also generate music using the official ChatGPT by OpenAI. As with more precise prompts, it can get you much better lyrics. Once we got the lyrics, let’s move on to the next step.
Step 2 – Generate Vocals in Your Favorite Artist’s Voice
Once you have got the lyrics, next we need to generate vocals for the lyrics in your favorite singer’s voice. We will use the MusicStar website’s vocals feature. Follow the step-by-step guide for a better understanding.
1. Visit the MusicStar website and log into your account.
2. Click on the Vocals to switch to the Vocals tab.
3. Choose a category between Rapper or Singer.
4. Next, select the singer from the drop-down.
5. Paste the lyrics in the text field and click Generate.
6. The vocals will be generated in a few minutes and you can download them from the page.
Once you have downloaded the vocals, now is time to get a piece of matching background music for the vocals.
Step 3 – Generate a Good Music for the Vocals
The MusicStar website can also help you create a piece of good music for the vocals. Here’s a step-by-step guide to generating music using hte MusicStar tool.
1. Visit the MusicStar website on your browser and log in.
2. Once logged in switch to the Music tab.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose the genre among Hip hop, Lo-fi, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Electronic, and Classical.
4. Click Generate button below to start generating the music, within a few seconds AI will generate the music for you.
5. Click the Download button to save the music generated by the AI.
Now, that we have the lyrics, vocals, and background music, all that is left to do is to join the vocals and music together to get the song.
Step 4 – Join Vocals With Music to Create the Song
The last step is to join the vocals and the music to create the song. This can be done on the Kapwing website, follow the steps to join them together using a free online service and finalize the song.
1. Visit the Kapwing website on a browser and log in to your account.
2. Click on Create New Project to open the editor.
3. Here, Click to upload your files and select your downloaded vocals and music file from your PC.
4. Once uploaded, the editor will open with a timeline.
5. Drag both your music files one by one on different layers to the timeline.
6. Listen to the result once and adjust the volume of each layer to get the best result.
7. Finally, Export the project as Mp3 to download the final song.
The song will be available to preview and download from the website on your device. Once downloaded, you can share the mp3 file with anyone or on any social media website.
Q. Can I Use ChatGPT to Make Music?
Yes, you can use OpenAI’s ChatGPT to generate lyrics for your song. For a more immersive experience, you can use the MusicStar website, where you can generate lyrics, vocals, and music. Follow the detailed guide for more details.
Q. How to make AI music for free?
The MusicStar website is completely free to use and allows you to generate lyrics, vocals, and music. Follow the detailed guide for more details.
Q. Is There Any AI Music Generator From Text?
The MusicStar website can be used to generate background music from text, based on the genre you choose. Follow the detailed guide for more details.
This is how you can easily generate music in your favorite singer’s voice using AI. The MusicStar web tool is completely free (except for a few tools like Album cover generator) and there are more tools coming soon to this web app. Stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more such reads, and check the ones linked below.
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.